→ 10 Jan 13 at 12 am
And today I’m here in the doctors office. Never much fun to report, but it is still a place that could use a good love letter.
Sneaking around, placing letters…it’s something so different for me, I’d recommend to anyone to just try it, just once.
You don’t have to be heartfelt or meaningful, and you don’t have to have a blog link written across the back of the envelope. Just wish someone a good day and drop it somewhere. Hide it in your favorite store or on the table for a stressed looking waitress. Give someone just a little something to brighten their day. Everyone deserves a smile.
- kmlk3 likes this
- kkeerrii reblogged this from thedailyloveletter
- beatkiller98 likes this
- gatheringskeletons likes this
- bossyblossy reblogged this from thedailyloveletter and added:
- whoisthisanyway reblogged this from thedailyloveletter
- thedailyloveletter posted this